Polycon Engineering is established at Rochester Victoria in the heart of the Goulburn – Murray Irrigation district. Our company specialises in the manufacture and sale of polyethylene (PE) Pipe & fittings for water including Mining, Irrigation & Civil supply systems.
Polycon can supply PE stub flanges, backing rings, segmented bends, tees, crosses and reducing tees and end caps suitable for both butt fusion and electro fusion welding in sizes up to 1200mm. In addition Polycon has a complete range of injection molded bends, tees and fittings to suit a wide range of applications.
Our range of electro fusion fittings is comprehensive, with couplers, bends, end caps, elbows, tees, saddles and more in all sizes up to 1200mm.
Striving on quality, Polycon Engineering are proud to guarantee that if we don’t stock the item you require, we will source it in a time efficient manner.
Polycon Engineering offer a high level of expertise in PE pipe systems design, construction and supply.
- Quality engineered pipeline solutions for mining, municipal, irrigation and aquaculture
- Knowledgeable design and manufacturing of custom built polyethylene products
- Custom built manifolds
- Buttfusion and Electrofusion welding
- All Buttfusion and Electrofusion fittings
- All products associated with PE pipe systems
- Certified irrigation design and engineering service
- Experts in PE pipe systems design, construction and supply
- Design and custom manufacturer of polyethylene products
- Contract engineering drafting and detailing capability available.
- Comprehensive range and availability of PE products and associated fittings.